Universal Orlando Resort’s seasonal celebration, Universal Mardi Gras: International Flavors of Carnaval, begins this Saturday, February 3 and runs daily through Sunday, April 7. The fan-favorite event returns to Universal Studios Florida with an expansive menu of sweet, savory and spicy dishes inspired by New Orleans favorites and iconic Carnaval flavors from around the globe, a dazzling Mardi Gras parade where guests can catch tons of beads, live concerts by top names in music on select nights – including recent addition, breakout pop sensation Nessa Barrett – and more.
See below for more information about the festivities that await at Universal Orlando’s Mardi Gras, plus special offers guests can take advantage of this season:
Universal Mardi Gras: International Flavors of Carnaval Experiences
Guests can experience a Mardi Gras party like no other as they enjoy:
– Live performances by top names in music like DJ Khaled, Ava Max, Luis Fonsi and Nessa Barrett at the Music Plaza Stage on select nights (see below for full concert lineup).
UNIVERSAL ORLANDO’S MARDI GRAS 2024 CONCERT LINEUP
The All-American Rejects
KC and the Sunshine Band
– Mouthwatering flavors of global Carnaval celebrations from New Orleans to Spain to China and beyond with an expansive menu featuring more than 60 tasting-sized items – including the classic Fried Green Tomato Po’boy and fan-favorite fluffy Beignets from New Orleans, Chicken Schnitzel from Germany, Chilaquiles Verdes from Mexico and so much more. The best way to save and savor the flavors of this year’s culinary delights is with the purchase of the Universal Orlando Resort Food and Beverage Card, where guests can pay $65 for a $75 card. Annual and Seasonal Passholders also receive special savings with the purchase of an exclusive $150 card for only $120.
– A dazzling Mardi Gras parade where they can catch beads by the handful. This year’s parade features six new floats inspired by elements like Earth, wind, water, fire, the sun and moon. The collection of new floats will join Universal’s traditional lineup of New Orleans-inspired floats to complete this year’s vibrant parade.
– Plus, guests can take their Mardi Gras party to the next level with the Mardi Gras Float Ride and Dine Experience, which includes a delicious 3-course meal at one of four participating restaurants, followed by the opportunity to be a part of the parade by tossing beads aboard a float as it winds down the streets of Universal Studios Florida. Click here for more information.
– An all-new incredibly-themed Tribute Store that will take guests on a haunted river cruise through the Mississippi complete with beads, treats and a gator or two. Here, guests can shop for ultra-festive Mardi Gras merchandise to commemorate their visit – ranging from t-shirts, jean jackets and hoodies to bucket hats, cups and a gator light-up popcorn bucket.
– Special Mardi Gras offerings at select venues at Universal CityWalk, including a new Year of the Dragon Shake at The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen. Plus, guests can attend a Mardi Gras After Party at Pat O’Brien’s on select nights, and enjoy special entertainment and theming at the Red Coconut Club – which will transform back to the Cursed Coconut Club – for the Mardi Gras season.
– And more!
Incredible Ticket Offers with Free Days to Get the Mardi Gras Party Started This Spring
Guests looking to experience Universal Mardi Gras and all that Universal Orlando has to offer can take advantage of a variety of incredible offers to plan their visit. Right now, Florida residents get two days free with the purchase of a 2-Park, 1-Day Park-to-Park ticket (click here to learn more) and U.S., Canada and Latin America residents can enjoy two free days of admission with the purchase of a 2-Park, 2-Day ticket (click here to learn more).
Universal Orlando Passholder Perks and “3 Months Free on Any Pass” Offer Guests can also save on an extraordinary year of theme park thrills and perks with the “3 Months Free on Any Pass” offer – available for new purchases and renewals on any 2-Park or 3-Park Annual or Seasonal Pass. With this offer, Passholders can enjoy 15 months of admission to Universal Studios Florida and Universal Islands of Adventure, as well as Universal Volcano Bay for select Passes. Click here to learn more.
Universal Annual and Seasonal Passholders also receive exclusive Mardi Gras perks, including a complimentary Mardi Gras-themed magnet, access to a special viewing area to enjoy the parade, food and beverage discounts up to 15% off, exclusive menu items at select locations in Universal Studios Florida, special UOAP merchandise and more.
Plus, Universal Orlando Passholders and Florida residents can save 40% on rooms at select Universal Orlando hotels during select dates this Mardi Gras season. Click here to learn more.
Access to Universal Mardi Gras: International Flavors of Carnaval is included with admission to Universal Studios Florida or with an Annual or Seasonal Pass (blockout dates apply). For more information about Universal Mardi Gras, visit www.UniversalOrlando.com/MardiGras.